Save Your Sanity Sessions in 2016
Each year, we see a number of applications for the popular Save Your Sanity series of workshops for teachers, and today we received information outlining the schedule of seminars for January 2016. These are very informative sessions, and for many teachers, it provides valuable strategies for dealing with issues that pop up on a daily or weekly basis. Once again, the presenter is Colleen DeVeyrac, an international public speaker, teacher, and educational consultant presenting workshops across Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. She will cover topics such as:
- Discipline vs. Punishment
- Managing Teacher Stress
- Developing skills to analyse our own behaviour in relation to challenging situations
- Empowering students to become part of their learning community
- Proactive vs. Reactive strategies
- The Power of “YOU” as a strategy
… and more!
To register for the seminars, which take place in Winnipeg, Regina and Saskatoon, download this PDF form, or visit their website http://www.saveyoursanity.ca. And remember, if you are wanting to access the SRTA Professional Development fund to cover costs, it’s best to apply as early as possible, as funds are limited.